Features and Functions
- Extra large oven cavity provides for all your cooking needs
- 4.3 cu. ft. overall
- 3.8 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standard (See specifications chart for oven interior dimensions)
- High performance cooking modes include Two Element Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Two-speed convection system circulates air throughout entire oven cavity for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides excellent results for a variety of broiling applications
- Concealed six-pass element provides excellent temperature control while allowing oven cavity to be easily cleaned
- Meat probe ensures perfect baking/roasting of meats
- Oven has five porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with three heavy-duty racks, including two TruGlide™ full extension oven racks
- Digital clock/timer
- 100-minute timer allows you to set cooking time for up to 12 hours
- Tone and digital display indicate when pre-set cooking time is finished
- Custom oven settings offer options including degree format and clock format
- Two halogen oven lights provide plenty of light throughout the oven cavity
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Star-K certified with dedicated Sabbath mode
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extra-large self-clean convection oven
- Concealed six-pass bake element makes cleaning bottom of oven easy
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs
Multiple Design Options
- Standard or flush mount installation
- Oven can be installed flush to cabinet with accessory flush mount installation kit
- Flush mount installation kit for single oven
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR), Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CM), Dijon (DN), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB)
- Shipped standard with chrome knob inserts
- Create your own look with customizable knob inserts
- Accessory kits available in the following finishes:
- Paintable clear plastic, customize with paint from your local retailer
- Finished Wood - cherry, oak, or maple
- Stainable unfinished maple, customize with stain or paint from your local retailer
- Three-year full - complete product
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s)
- Five-year limited - electric heating elements
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- RDSOE306 - 30" Single Oven
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 6-pass concealed bake element. This concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and make oven clean up easy.
- 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the electric broiler with heat reflector. 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety of broiling applications.
- TruGlide™ Oven Racks This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Customizable Options Create your own look with customizable knob and handle inserts; can be your favorite color or stained wood to match your cabinetry.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.