The 72 oz. capacity Cuisinart Premium Single-Serve Brewer is a fully programmable and versatile home-brewing unit that is ideal for both personal use and entertaining, making it perfect for any household. Compatible with any brand of single cup pod including Keurig K-Cup pods and equipped with the HomeBarista" Reusable Filter Cup, this coffeemaker makes it easier than ever for consumers to enjoy a wide array of hot beverages. The unit has five different cup-size settings (ranging from 4 ounces to 12 ounces), and an adjustable brewing temperature to ensure desired temperatures are reached. In addition to coffee, a hot water button can be used to prepare soup, tea, hot cocoa, and more, and the unit is equipped with a rinse function for easy cleaning.
- Compatible with any brand of single cup pod including Keurig K cup pods
- 5 beverage sizes: 4""12 oz.
- Removable 72 ounce water reservoir
- Hot water button lets you enjoy instant coffee, soup, tea and hot cocoa
- Rinse feature instantly cleans the inside of the brew chamber
- Fully programmable with a full spectrum of features, including Auto On/Off and adjustable temperature control
- Backlit blue LCD displays settings
- Removable drip tray for travel mugs
- Includes HomeBarista" Reusable Filter Cup for ground coffee or tea
- Charcoal water filter
- Limited 3-year warranty
- BPA free
||11.03" x 9.33" x 12.13"
|UC Cubic Feet
||11.25"(L) x 14.0"(W) x 13.13"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||14.5"(L) x 12.0"(W) x 14.0"(H)
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.