Leave it to Cuisinart to make delicious, freshly ground, freshly brewed coffee an even nicer experience. The Grind & Brew 12 Cup Coffeemaker features an innovative DirectFlow grind assembly that seamlessly moves coffee through the professional-style burr grinder right into the brew basket. An AutoRinse feature makes sure all coffee grounds enter the brew basket to make clean-up exceptionally easy! Grinds just the amount of beans needed, to the number of cups selected. Intuitive controls offer three flavor strengths and a large display provides a clear view of customized selections. It's innovative coffeemaking technology "" and Cuisinart "" at their very best!
- 12 cup glass carafe with comfort-grip handle
- Professional-style burr grinder for uniform consistency
- DirectFlow grind assembly seamlessly dispenses grounds directly into the brew basket
- AutoRinse ensures all the coffee grounds enter the brew basket
- Half-pound bean hopper with sealed lid - keeps beans fresh
- Flavor strength options "" regular, bold or extra-bold
- Grind control "" program for 4 to 12 cups
- Grind-off feature lets you use pre-ground coffee
- Extra-large LCD display and intuitive operation
- 24-hour brew start and adjustable auto shutoff
- Gold-tone commercial-style permanent filter
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities
- Brew Pause" feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
||8.74"(L) x 11.96"(W) x 16.34"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||10.88"(L) x 14.38"(W) x 19.38"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||15.0"(L) x 11.63"(W) x 20.38"(H)
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Burr Grind & Brew ? 12-Cup Coffeemaker (DGB-800)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.