Every grill master needs a sturdy spatula, tough tongs, and a good grill brush. This Napoleon 3 Piece Stainless Steel Multi-Tool Set has it all. All tools are made from durable stainless steel because barbecue tools take a beating and need to be tough. The heat resistant handles are comfortable to hold making flipping burgers and turning steaks a breeze. Don't get caught without a bottle opener, every end of this tool set is equipped with a bottle opener end that doubles as a tool hanger so that your tools are always in reach. The 3-sided grill brush has brass bristles, which are ideal for our porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids. When it comes to cleanup, it's a breeze because they're dishwasher safe. Be prepared for whatever you want to grill up with this Napoleon 3 Piece Stainless Steel Multi-Tool Set. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Spring action tongs with slide open end closure
- Brass bristle grill cleaning brush ideal for cleaning cast iron and stainless steel barbecue cooking grates
- Heavy duty, heat resistant, stay cool handles for comfortable use
- This set contains tools that every backyard chef needs for barbecuing a sturdy spatula, a tough pair of tongs, and a BBQ cleaning brush
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel makes cleaning easy
- Built-in bottle opener doubles as tool hooks, keeping barbecue tools close at hand
- Durable, rust resistant, stainless steel construction with heat resistant handles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.